Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

well deserved sleep

Go down

well deserved sleep Empty well deserved sleep

Post by Areos Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 pm

The boy that went by the name Zidan had picked Leneor up right at the door exiting the changing rooms. Leneor was close to scolding for waiting about 1 hour 20 minutes in front of the doors, though he himself was surprised that he had taken such a long bath.

Zidan had gotten Leneor a 2-bed room, it was more of a guest room, but Leneor was fine with it. After all, he was the only one occupying the room.
    It wasnt late, but he felt like he needed some sleep, so he headed to bed right after Zidan had left.

the boy is like an ant, he's running more in an hour than me in a fight.

Leneor lay down onto the bed, looking at the clock at the other Wall to the right. 7 P.M. - it realy was early, but it already got dark outside. No wonder, it was Winter, somewhere between november and December to his guess. Dawn probably showed up a few hours ago already.

"wait, does that mean the season is coming to an end?" It was more of a rhetoric question. It was going towards Christmas, while he had no intrest in the story behind the whole thing he grew close to this season. THe network wasn't something you could realy consider a true family, except for this season. Not even witches darred to break into the festivities - partially because towards the end of the year some witches lose their powers for a short amount of time, untill they return closely to the beginning of the new year.
    So there actually is a truce during these days close to christmas, some of the witches losing their powers even show up in towns.

"I wonder how far they're with preperations at HQ, they might already arrange everything right now, though i doubt they'd be done yet." Leneor hummed. he noticed that he was silently humming christmas songs to himself whle he was in thought. Towards christmas his mood allways made a turn for the good.

He looked at the monotone ceiling, and after maybe half an hour he doze off into sleep.

[sleeping, Ashantir regeneration --> + 75 Health + 150 Mana]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    well deserved sleep Left_bar_bleue470/550well deserved sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    well deserved sleep Left_bar_bleue430/650well deserved sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

well deserved sleep Empty Re: well deserved sleep

Post by Areos Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:01 pm

it was morning, he could tell since his room fortunately seemed to be situated at the eastern side of the mountain. He was still sleepy, even though he went to bed early, and the clock saying something about 8 pm.

"... never asked when the train would leave..." he murmured. "they'll wait..." he snickered. He looked at the ceiling lazily, following the lines across the ceiling of stone.
    Hm, nothing particulary bad has happened yet, did someone take over my bad luck for a while? Maybe the gunner no. 1 - he seemed like Fortuna cursed him with never be at full health anyway. Well, as long as I get my rest I couldn't care, my Team was a ragtag one, they realy cost you nerves. he grins evil. Pity the fool to be leader of it in their next mission.

"Haaaaa....!" he breathed out heavy. he slowly forced himself out of bed, and towards the bathroom - he needed to wake up properly, if he had slept outsde he would have been awake by now. He went to the sink and filled it with cold water, as it was halfway filled he just dropped his head inside, keeping it underwater for a couple of seconds.
    He raised his head again, his face still looked sleepy, and it was dripping water down.

"and now for the artificial hair-dryer." [air manipulation(weak)] he said and suddenly a gust went through the small room, the breeze was turned towards Leneors head, drying it off. "heard the witches made up something similar, i bet one spy'd on me and stole the idea." he phantasized.

as he finished drying off he made himself ready for the train ride. By the time he stepped out it was 8:35 am, he slowly walked off towards nowhere particular, he would find himself a way to the trainstation, or see the small one somewhere around.

(full night of sleep along with Mana regeneration + 125 HP + 375 Mana)
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    well deserved sleep Left_bar_bleue470/550well deserved sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    well deserved sleep Left_bar_bleue430/650well deserved sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm

[moving to : catching the train to main HQ]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down