Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convincing Words?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Convincing Words? Empty Convincing Words?

Post by Areos Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Leneor made its way through the snow, he took his time since there was no need to rush things, after all he expected the shapeshifter to show up in front of him anytime soon. So he refrained from using any Mana.

The snow had began to fall again, but this time it was no storm by any means, just little flocks of white drifting downwards.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue470/550Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue430/650Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Convincing Words? Empty Re: Convincing Words?

Post by Myrie Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Myrie found Leneor while looking back at the battlefield. She landed on the ground in front of him, staring straight at the man in leather's eyes.

"You got a lot of nerve to wait here" Myrie began "You want to continue where we left off, or do you want to give your life willingly?

Kitsu landed beside her master and waited to see if she could be of any help.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue750/750Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue750/750Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Leneor drew his weapons.

"I actually hate fighting, but it would be disrespectful not to." Leneor said calm "However, since i came a step towards you, and even came alone despite me obviously being no real threat to you, let's make a deal. first: One on One, your Kitsune will not intervene . Second: every technique and foul play are allowed, since we're alone here there is no fear of people spying on our techniques anyway. and third: " he made a short pause as he shook off some snow from his boots, forcing Mana into his body [WIndläufer].

"For every clean hit, the victim has to answer a question. I can't make you answer truthfully but I will. if you don't want to ask anything, you can aswell instead take a clean blow, i will not evade or block."
He got into battlestance, Ashantir in his right, a Kard in his left hand.

"Whenever you decide to stop this battle, i will no longer fight you. I oughta tell, so you know, even though i don't think you'll stop before seeing my blood soaking into the snow, and my lifeless body on the ground. So be it..."

[I can't believe you are doing this, you are fighting with no killing intend while the enemy is, and the enemy already is stronger at base.]
yeah. but isn't skill what makes up for weakness? I've made my decision, i won't go back on it.
[this enemy is strong and has skill, i do not reccomend fighting her, Master.]
then i'll probably die before fullfilling my ' raison d'etre '.
[... please retreat when you have the chance...]
Äeons last words were less stoic, she sounded worried.

"Ladies first" he said, bracing himself for the next attack.

(- 2 Mana [Windläufer], +8 Mana Ashantir)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue470/550Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue430/650Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:56 am

"You don't have to tell me twice" Myrie said as she readied her self "I want to see how strong you are"

Myrie transformed her arm into the arm of Byakko and rushed Leneor with speed that wasn't on level with Byakko but fast none the less. Myrie was wondering about Leneor's third demand, why did he want to ask questions for every clean hit.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Leneor blocked the attack with the blunt side of his blade, being knocked back a little, but even while flying he send a flying airblade towards his opponent, and opon landing he send anotherone towards his feet. The second one threw up a huge amount of snow towards Myrie, but instead of using the distraction for defense purpose, Leneor dashed forward within the obstructed view. Then,based only on instinct, he slashed into the blue.

"Hiyaaa!"

He was a defensive fighter, rather avoiding to attack if it meant to damage oneself, but he had to get into action this time. If she changed into her turtle or dragonform he would have his hardships, aside from that he had to know something, and he would only if he managed to do something.

( 2x [Laufende Klinge] - 24 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 am

Myrie dodged the first attack, but didn't expect the other attack at her through the blast of snow. She dodged a fatal blow but was hit clean on the face. A red gash was across her left cheek. She cursed at herself for not seeing that coming.

"Okay, one question, and I will answer it truthfully" She said charging again, this time in full Byakko mode, disappearing and sneaking around Leneor and struck at his back hoping to leave a good gash.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:15 am

she... disappeared? wait, she can't just disappear, an illusion technique by the kitsune? no, she said she'd fight fair, and she seems reliable on that. Maybe the form of hers can stealth itself, but in that case she'd still leave footprints.

He looked at the floor, pawpads were going by his side. The enemy would try a backstabbing attack

"Crap!" he shouted.think offensive! he told himself, making a 360° slash with Ashantir and his dagger. Nevertheless something hit his shoulder, tearing some of his armor open and leaving a few bloody lines behind. It wouldn't make his arm useless, but it sure dealt some damage.
He jumped away, watching the steps on the snow, he could judge by their depth when the enemy was about to leap at him, or when it was walking. At least he now knew how to somewhat dodge incoming attacks, though he had to make something up how to hit the invisible.

"alright. I'd like to know if you ever considered yourself wrong on your definition of 'revenge'. And for that scratch you may actually have another hit or a question. I expect the first."

(- 25 HP for getting wounded.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:08 pm

"Sometimes I don't want to exact revenge on witch hunters because some of you are actually good. Like Lycan, she was a nice girl" Myrie answered truthfully "But I want to kill all of those bastards who killed my family, and I won't stop until I do"

Myrie transformed into Suzaku and flew into the air.

"Now I have a question, Why do you want to ask me questions and risk your life to get them?"

She let loose a large rain of rock hard feathers from her wings at Leneor "Feather of Rok"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:20 pm

"isnt it obvious? Im weird. maybe it could be curious aswell, but i stick with weird... wait, you probably want an answer that you can work with properly, um... I guess its because I aswell have the intention for killing someone for revenge, but I cannot approve of your way of revenge." He jumped further backwards to evade the Feathers, that seemed to pierce into the ground like throwing knives.

"And thanks for becoming visible again, easifies targeting you." he said, and launched himself up into the air unexpectedly, and targeting the blazing bird before him, while slashing downwards, and standing on a blade of air, frozen in place.

([Windläufer]-2 Mana,[Stehende Klinge] -8 Mana [Ashantir] + 13 Mana = +3 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:21 am

"Trying to convince me not exact revenge that was the only thing that kept me alive for the past 100 or so years" Myrie said casually "I am going to fight you with all I have now" She flew above Leneor and looked at the hovering man.

"Anyway, it's not like you humans haven't done anything like this before" She transformed into Genbu and dropped with increase weight. "Now let's add you to my list you will be WH number 4443"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 am

he wasnt even able to make a proper reply, as something big and heavy was crushing downwards upon him. he tried to use his blade as a ledge to jump away from, but at most he managed to get away from the center of the Turtle, the impact in the air was like being hit by a big morningstar.

"Gah!" he panted. This hurt, but if he were to get pulled right down he'd be no more than a bloodstrain. In panic he grabbed his Kard and rammed it into the turtle's leg, and pulling himself with all of his power away, until he finaly seperated. his dagger was left in its original place.

He soared through the air for another second maybe, until he landed into a pile of snow. Not even that could weaken the fall realy, the impact on the ground was heavy, he could hear a cracking sound. he laid there, panting for a few seconds, then barely lifting himself up, grabbing his chest.
Damn, at least one rip. Thats what you get for fighting inno condition. he did not raise his head, but he knew the turtle landed before him, and his enemy could charge anytime.

"dumbass, you never listen do you? i myself live for revenge, but what you are doing is no revenge, its murdering for compensation. You kill every individual that has a connection with those that deserve their punishment. If you want revenge, kill those who did it to you. what you do is like killing a murderers twinbrother because he looks like him." he murmured. he did not expect her to hear, but he continued nevertheless. "I would have asked you other questions like 'did killing those truly bring you solace' or 'isnt what you do more murder than revenge' but it seems like i can't help it. fine. Go all out, but don't expect me to die just here - i have my own revenge to fullfill, and i won'T let you screw with the path i have chosen. I will continue my path, even if i have to tear yours open for that."

his last words were full of determination, he had slowly raised his head while saying them. His gaze had changed, it was neither the cool look from the earlier fight, nor the calm and lazy face from before, his eyes were those of killing intend.

(-67 HP from attack and impact.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 am

"A young boy like you who knows nothing of the customs of my tribe would never know what it means" Myrie sceamed "I made a tribal vow to kill all WH in my anger and sorrow, to kill those who had enslaved me and killed my family, it is a vow that cannot be broken lest I anger the Yellow Dragon"

She transformed into Seiryuu and let loose a powerful torrent of water at Leneor "Sea Cannon"

"I do not take joy in killing WH, the fight itself I love, but the reason I do not like" Myrie explained "And I know that what I do is murder, but until I kill those who destroyed my life, I must kill all WH"

Myrie then let loose a blast of freezing air "Blizzard Burst"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Leneor threw 4 blades of wind to part the WAter coming towards him in a gentle motion. as the icy breath was freezing the water going around him, he put away his sword, it was brought back into its sheath slightly above the still turned on Radio. Anyone on the right frequence would be able to pick up this fight. He shortly looked up onto the moon and the stars, taking out his Kard and taking a deep breath. He climbed up the ice and landed on it, turning at Myrie with disgust in his eyes.

"Yeah, it was a pleassure to kill your parents you know. i bet everyone of the WH you killed had something to do with it. None was innocent. But what am I keep arguing, you're more acting like a brat, so convincing you is probably useless.
I'll answer your question properly now: I came here because I wanted to make a deal. Helping you to find and get revenge on those who actually did it to you, and in exchange you would stop killing everything that even looks like a hunter. I thought you might just not know your wrongdoing, but you're diffrent. Everyone you killed, died in vain, because he died for nothing. Keep shouting revenge, beast if you think that makes it one." he said entirely calm, looking like he was observing something disgusting before him.

He launched forward on the ice, Energy going into his right arm.

[Master. this is no longer worth it, try calming down again, using this technique might rip you apart, it's burst and strength are still not under your control. She failed your expectations, why can't you just run now?]
she has the right to stop whenever she wants it to. Aside from that, Äeon, I can't let something like this keep killing people with no proper reason at all.

(4 x [laufende Klinge] - 48 Mana)

(Leneor has to get some kickass fighting scene aswell, and he needs to deal some proper damage. so the next attack will probably be quite a severe one.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:53 am

Myrie transformed into Byakko and took a stance on top of the ice pillar. "You just don't get it do you?" Myrie asked "I cannot go back on my vow, or my family will be renounced to the underworld and the rule of the demon lord, I cannot allow that" She added pressure to her back legs, "You have angered me to no end, you think me a beast and arrogant, but who decides what is wrong and right, who says how something is too much or too little, you cannot answer this because there is no right answer, because all creatures are different, I do what I beleive in, I hated every waking moment of killing but I have no choice, unless someone can prove me wrong I have to kill all WH, and that includes you" She sprang foward and spinning around with her claws in front. "Tornado Claw!!" She span in the air and propelled toward Leneor.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am

of course you're right, but living by the truth is not possible in this lie called life. nevertheless... "yes there is answer given. by everyone himself, everything together is considered that answer, even if it is wrong. and right now, its only the two of us to decide. There is a rule by how to decide. the one to decide is not the one who is right... but who is left." Leneor said.

He readied his arm to the side. "come at me with your whirlwind, i'll blow it away with a hurricane!"

"AER...!" he yelled, his arm was now filling with intense amounts of Mana.

"...SOPH...!" the armor around his arms were ripped apart just by the Mana, small bloodvessels ripped open.

"... AUR!" he yelled from the bottom of his lungs, slashing his arm forward like a claw. His strength was leaving him, but it worked.
A volley of intensly violent winds filled with his Mana errupted, at point blanc range, this would even damage a Whiterobe. Anyone with Mana sensing skills would feel the erruption, it unleashed a huge amount of energy.

(1 x[Aer soph aur {+50% Damage from HP sacrifice}] -100 Mana - 100 Health)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 am

Kaloshen felt a surge of familiar mana, it was Leneor. Kaluoshen pointed Rappa to ride towards the surge, there they saw Myrie and Leneor clashing. He summoned for Susanoo and let loose a Mana Blade aiming for both Myrie and Leneor in one fell swoop. Hoping to cut off their source of mana in order to stop them. He then pulled out Oryuu and let loose a Ho-oh Taiho. The powerful beam was aimed at both fighters.

"Lets go, we need to stop this fast" Kaluoshen said "If we wait to0 long, we won't be able to bring back a corpse"

He said swooping down, towards the battle field
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue200/200Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Arkrius was taken back by the speed that Rappa was going back. He almost fell off with the initial burst of speed. He was quietly grumbling and swearing underneath his breath. Arkrius noticed Kaluoshen point the direction where to go for Rappa.

There was a battlefield before his eyes. The scars of battle that ruined the land. Arkrius saw a figure and a creature fighting on the ground. He figured it was Leneor and the shapeshifter they fought earlier. The snow seemed to look deep enough to cushion a fall and Arkrius readied himself to jump off.

"I'll see ya at the 'ottom."

Arkrius jumped off Rappa with his desert eagle in hand. He had looked down and noticed that he missed his intended point to jump and was landing a tad too close to the battle for his liking. A few seconds after, he landed in a deep pile of snow and was grumbling.

"...god damn snow..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue340/600Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue200/600Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Inu was slipping over a few icy patches unable to get as much speed as he had liked "Come on inu a bit faster"
this is as fast as i can go
"looks like Mister Leonor ish having fun" she felt the immense increase of mana around Leonor's location, seemed like Kalu was trying to enter the fight and she saw Arkrius fall in a pile of snow. with a spin and flip she landed a few yards from the battlefield "Ish cold here" she had a running nose as she stood there "I needs light" she opened her dimensional hole and got her flame she got from kitsu out. Then she looked around and noticed kitsu standing at the edge of the battle "HAI HAI KITSU~" She waved happely towards Kitsu and inu lay down besides Lycan. "seems like mister Leonor ish having fun" completly misunderstanding the situation and thinking that Leonor was playing with Myrie.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue565/800Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue185/400Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Myrie was blown away from the attack but was able to regain her balance on the ice again. She recieve nasty wounds on her front right leg, face and torso. She roared in pain and transformed again into Seiryuu. She was charging mana and prepared to strike again but she was stopped by a sudden cease in her mana flow. She looked to the side to see a man on top of a Kirin, he suddenly let loose a large beam of light and hit Myrie square on. The impact caused some damage and sent her sprawling to the ground. She looked at the man then smelled him, the scent seemed so familiar but she could not put a name on it. She then saw the gunman from her previous fight. Myrie looked at Leneor with discontent.

"You tell me not to use my supporter but you bring your allies!" Myrie cried out "So be it"

She charged at Leneor but was cut off by the Kirin rider. Myrie opened he mouth and tried to devour the rider in one blow.

Kitsu looked to see Inu and Lycan standing next to her.

"Well if it isn't the little girl and the hunk from before, how is it going?" Kitsu asked

(health - 300)
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:50 pm

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" Leneor roared. "This is a one on one fight to death you dumbasses."
Leneor was enraged, why the hell did people allways try to butt in?

fine, schallhammer might do the job instead. This will
[Master! you should halt right here! drawing upon your own lifeenergy should be limited to once a month, doing it again would be the third time. You cannot handle it, forget your pride and...]
silence Äeon.
[B-But...]
I know you care for my well-being but i will not betray my vow.
[stop acting like a knight being bound by its oath...]
The strength in Äeons voice had weakened.
I don't care about knights, but i made a decision, and I will never go back on my decions, its the chosen path, i have no regrets.

"You guys should not have come, even those used to it, hate seeing people die. i can tell." He looked at those that had arrived. He walked towards myrie, who was still full of energy.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

"Hai kitsu i ish fine i rode the train and and i thinks Mister Leonor fell of the train and started playing with Miss Myrie" she smiled as she was looking at the fight between Leonor and Myrie. "Mistress i really don't think those two are playing as you say"
"of coarse they are look how happy the look"
"Sorry about this miss Kitsu, my mistress is a bit out of this world, she has been living in the forest till last year"
"You know mister kalu ish jealouse i thinks he wants to play to" Lycan was closly following every movement "Well its oke i geuss as long as it ishn't a hunt, do you think i can take Mister Leonor when he's done?" she was playing with the end of her scarf making it scoop up snow and drop it to a pile
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue565/800Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue185/400Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Convincing Words? Empty

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm

"You know sometimes I wonder why I bother saving you brats" Kaluoshen sighed dodging the attack from Myrie and jumping to the side. "Everytime I save any of you all I get is lip"

"Father" Cecily began as she exited her rope. "I don't think that any of them care"

"I suppose you are right, Rappa work with Cecily, go into bow form"

"Yes Dad" Rappa said transforming into the Horn of Kirin

"Myrie it is me Kaluoshen, the lizardman from a hundred years ago" Kaluoshen cried out "I fought with your father against the Jade Emperor, I come with knowledge telling that you need not kill WH, the vow does not require it"

Kaluoshen noticed Leneor, he drew Susanoo and stood in front of him.

"Sorry Leneor, but I owe this girls clan a debt" Kaluoshen pointed Susanoo at Leneor "Hold your position or I will be forced to take you down, and in your current condition I see that it would be a matter of me deciding"

"Cecily point and shoot if he moves again"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Convincing Words? Left_bar_bleue200/200Convincing Words? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 pm

"... and i thought those of old age are beknown to the rules of a duel to death. You do know you're insulting my pride by taking part in this fight?" Leneor said, facing sideways towards Kalu and his children.

"I have not the slightest intention of having anyone join this fight, i want either Her to finish me off, or me finishing her off. try restraining me if you don't want me to fight, but I cannot go back on my word." He looked serious, glaring at Kaluoshen.
"And i give a damn about my condition right now." he added, and took ashantir out with his right arm. It looked a little like a Manaburn, the arm was injured at several spots, and the blue markings of his arms were tainted with the continuesly flowing blood from the outer bloodvessels.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 am

"We do know of the fight to the death, but when we fight with people like you, those who have too much pride, we seem to win battles much more easily as you are proving right now" Kaluoshen looked at Leneor with cold eyes "My masters have all killed prideful men in their time, Sasaki Kojiro, Hector of Troy, Chronos, all of these people died from the same thing you suffer. Pride" Kaluoshen readied his blade "Very well, I shall save you, by breaking every bone in your body!" Kaluoshen let loose a mana slicer that stabbed towards Lenoers sword arm and Cecily shot at Leneors right leg.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 am

"Mistress i beleive Leonor intends to fight till his death" Inu was still laying in the snow
"NO Mister Leonor can't die yet he needs to tell Lycan about his informant"
"We COULD always search for the oracle"
"Could you stop bugging me about him, He's creepy""A small shiver could be seen running down Lycan's spine "WEll lets try to stop him then shall we, i don't wants him to die." she opened her dimensional hole and a large piece of steel fell from it it liqiudised and flowed like water around her hands and arms, then she dashed towards Leonor and flashed behind him now standing back to vback the liquid steel flowed from lycan to leonor and flowed around his hands like floating balls of water "SOLIDIFY" she tried to solidify the steel to imprison his hands and feet.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum