Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death In Dream

Go down

Death In Dream Empty Death In Dream

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Jiro woke up in a frenzy but restraints held him down, at first he tried to get out of the restraints but then looked around seeing a white room. He started to calm down, he obviously had another nightmare but seeing the white room made him realise that this wasn't a dream since in his dreams the scenery is always red with blood. He realised where he was with the smell of the place, he was in the WH hospital. He looked around wondering why he was there.

He then saw a woman in white walk past holding and looking at something carefully "Um, excuse me but why am I here?" Jiro said to the woman. The woman then looked at him and replied "You don't remember? I called you here. I examined you and after some tests I wanted to put you asleep, you refused at first but after a while I got you to change your mind on the condition that I restrain you." she then approached Jiro and started taking of the restraints. "I guess now I know why you wanted that." She said as she took of the last of the restraints.

Jiro then got up and then looked at her "Why did you call me in the first place?" Jiro asked with curiosity. "I didn't tell you this when you first got here but Hiroshi told me to check up on you since you seemed a bit sluggish, he said that for you to be sluggish there had to be something wrong with you." Jiro smile and looked down. He didn't like it when people worried about him since he didn't like being a nuisance though he was a bit happy that Hiroshi was worried. "So Hiroshi said that?" He asked as he looked back at the woman "Um... Where is my stuff?" she then pointed to a bag without even looking at it, it seemed like she was preoccupied with the things in her hand.

"Erm, what's that?" Jiro asked as he looked at the things in her hands "These are your results." she said without looking at Jiro. She then continued to talk while looking at the results "Well you seem to be doing fine physically except for the wound on your back." Jiro was surprised and then noticed that he had bandages under his cloths. As he did this she continued to talk "I don't know what caused it but you started bleeding while you were sleeping and when I took of the restraints to look there was a wound there so I treated it. Anyway it seems like your under a lot of mental strain, this is probably due to your lack of sleep. I would normally advise people like this to stay in bed and get a lot of sleep but it seems like the nightmares are straining you even more. Of course here is the bad news, there is something damaging your body every time you sleep. I examined some of your other wounds and saw similarities and came to the conclusion that your wounds are getting bigger." Jiro then picked up his bag.

"I don't think you understand your condition. Jiro." She then took her eyes off the results and looked at Jiro "Your dying." there was a moment of silence. Jiro then smiled at her "Thank you for worrying but I don't want to be in your way." he then walked to the window and opened it "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" the woman shouted. Jiro then looked back at her with a smile "I'm sorry but please... Don't worry about me." he said then jumped out the window.

Jiro already thought of the possibility but he didn't want to bother anyone with his condition. Before he hit the ground he duplicated his bag and made a lot of empty bags to slow himself down. when he landed the bags disappeared and he looked at the window he jumped from and smiled.

(- 30 Health from Dream, +200 Health and Mana from rest and Treatment.)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Death In Dream Left_bar_bleue50/150Death In Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Death In Dream Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Death In Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down