Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaluoshen The Lizardman

2 posters

Go down

Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty Kaluoshen The Lizardman

Post by Holiday Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 am

Name: Kaluoshen
Age: Unknown (Said to have witnessed the fall of Rome, the death of Christ and Crusades.)
Date of Birth: Unknown
Blood Type: O
Race: Lizardman (Human/dragon)
Hobbies: Testing out new combinations, reading, and exploring
Likes: Books, people who follow their sense of duty, sleeping, music
Dislikes: Anyone who commits injustice for enjoyment, evil witches,
Personality: He is noble, friendly, kind, and fun-loving. He loves battle but will not kill needlessly, he will not sacrifice a mission just to get a witch. His loyalty can be matched by no other, if you are his friend, he would walk through hell with you. He has amazing curiosity and loves to learn new things. He loves to listen to music. His animal nature affects his common sense.

Height: 6'4
Weight: 240lbs
Eye color: Yellow
Outfit: A few leather harnessess, quiver
Appearance: A lizardman who wears very little due to the fact that his scales protect him from the extremes.
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Vaskesh

Ability: Similar to what he was supposed to be, Kaluoshen's scales are as hard as granite. His strength, speed, agility, durability, and stamina is far superior to humans. He is able to break parts of castle walls with his fists, push down trees, climb over a mountain in a matter of hours and chase down healthy deer and gazelle. His eyes are like a dragon's, able to see mana itself, solely a tracking power. His natural claws and teeth can rack through dense rock and some metals. He is a master archer, fighter, hunter, and swordsman. He can also use a blood curdling screech that can distort enemies, however it is an escape or tactical defence and hurts his throat. He can also use his powerful tail as an extra limb. His senses are superior as well, able to catch arrows and dodge bullets(Not fast enough to catch bullets), see long distances, smell and memories distinct smells, hear usually unheard sounds. He has access to dragon natural body abilities, but requires mana in order to use some of them.

Weapon: A sword made from damascus steel, the strongest steel for a sword. He also wields a recurve bow and 25 arrows that were cut from a magic ore that fell from the sky. The arrows only power is penetration. The arrow heads are unbreakable. He also wields an ordinary bola for hunting.

History: Kaluoshen was once a happy farmer who lived in a small village. One day, witches came, kidnapped him and attempt to create a human/dragon hybrid using his body. He escaped in a blind, bestial rage and returned to his village. His aggressive nature took over and he slaughtered his entire village. When he regained his mind, he woke in horror to the remains of his beloved wife and daughter. He roared, vowing revenge against the witches and travelled for years in solo hunting and training with armies and swordmasters. He follows philosophy his wife followed saying "Live life to the fullest, never let the pains of the past drag you down" and wears a rope that was made by his daughter for his birthday. He wants to join WH, but they feel that he could be dangerous, being a monster and all. Some accept him, most try to find a way to show that he should be destroyed. He takes this, only joining WH to find Lea, his creator.

Last edited by Kalu on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 am; edited 32 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty Re: Kaluoshen The Lizardman

Post by Areos Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm

1. i slightly edited it to make it easier to overlook.
2. I would consider your ability somewhat questionable.

Necromancy usualy uses dark Magic to reanimate things that have died, elements are a diffrent matter alltogether. The blood is fine, but if you insist on being a necromancer, a golem of wood and alike is somewhat off.

Death gods touch im imabalanced, it not only is godmode, it even sais it is. This skill either has a mortifying drawback, or should get a rework/be deleted.

also, you have too many skills to my opinion. reanimation, using souls of the defeated (even though this has conenction to necromancy), breath out poison, dissolving stuff by touching it, fear causing. try not overdoing it.
You even have a strong sword to aid you aside from these techniques.
Try scooping it down.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue470/550Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue430/650Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty Different man

Post by Holiday Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 am

I made a different character, with different abilities. Had a little trouble gauging the power. I wanted to keep the Muramasa blade but that might be unfair combined with the powers.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 pm

ok, far better. The skills are more adequate now.

[accepted]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue470/550Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Kaluoshen The Lizardman Left_bar_bleue430/650Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty awesomesauce

Post by Holiday Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:18 pm

cool, can I start writing down techs?
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm

you write down techs and supporter of course.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty Kaluoshen the Aether Knight

Post by Holiday Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 am

Name: Kaluoshen
Age: Unknown (Said to have witnessed the building of the Colosseum, the death of Christ and the birth of Romulus amd Reme)
Race: Human
Personality: He is noble, friendly, kind, and fun-loving. He loves battle but will not kill needlessly, he will not sacrifice a mission just to get a witch. His loyalty can be matched by no other, if you are his friend, he would walk through hell with you. He has amazing curiosity and loves to learn new things. He loves to listen to music.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 170lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Spiky with ponytail reaching to his waist
Outfit: A simple clothing with grieves made from his old scales, gloves made from his old teeth, cape and pouches for simple tools made from his hide.
Appearance: Returning to his original appearance millenia ago. However he doesn't age and continues to live forever like he did when he was still a lizardman. He now wears Cecily's rope like a ponytail on the back of his head.

Kaluoshen The Lizardman P01

Ability: His strength is equal to a elephant, speed equal to a diving peregrine, agility reaching that of a snake, durability of a rhino, and stamina of a wolf. He is a master archer, hunter, fighter, and swordsman. His senses are superior as well, able to catch arrows and dodge and possibly catch bullets, see long distances, smell and memorize distinct smells, hear usually unheard sounds. He can also create swords made of energy that are thrown or used as a defence. (like vergil from dmc)

Weapon: A katana named Oryuu. Oryuu's power bases around heat and can even cut things like air and fire. The Buster Sword Elena, the sword of Mind, able to levitate and split apart but puts a strain on the mind depending on how much it is lifting. He also wields Rappa as a bow. His Damascus sword now a gunblade called Susanoo bases its power around energy and is sealed in the form of a small knife and can be called at anytime.

History: Kaluoshen is the fallen angel Lucifer, who was cast out of heaven for Adam and Eve. He was made human and eventually fell in love with one of the first humans. He lived a good life until he met Lea. He now is free from his affliction and has recieved most of his powers back. He now must kill Lea and reclaim his lost sword, the Eden's Apple.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kalu on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 am; edited 48 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm

remember: if you do such drastic changes - make sure you get another approval. Especialy if you suddenly get additional powers, and if you want the change right away. you can't just go and remodel your character and jump into action, before anyone can question it.

while i'm fine with you being able to maintain most of your abilities, or slightly buffing them (suddenly catching bullets - i bet Arkrius will love that [/sarcasm]) you should watch out if you don't go over the top with throwing in Ideas.

the energyblades for example are pretty much drawn out of nowhere, and to tell the truth, they terribly sound close to Leneors blade technique.
I'm not too fond of the hidden blade, since he is more of a swordfighter and Hunter, and they rarely use daggers or hidden blades. if you just add more to your char you might end up like "Master of all artes" or so, and with your already improved body that is borderline to 'imbalanced'.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I meant that he lost most of his powers, like scales, fire breathing, slime, glue, his tail, his teeth and claws gaining only the sword with powerful abilities. The mana blade things was already there but now he can use it as a range attack due to the loss of all his other things. His strength has decreased and his stamina and durability have as well. His speed only increased because of the drastic change in height and weight. His senses remain because they were trained into him. And his eyes remain because he still has the dragon eyes. I meant that Kaluoshen had lost most of his strengths, but gained new ones.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:03 pm

[evil mode: activated] (a small note from normal areos,expect him to be mean and angry. some stuff might be over the top.)

You know, it seems i have to turn someone a mod just to keep you in check you know? Up to now i overlooked way too much.
You seriously have to stop just adding stuff for the fun of it, it realy starts to piss one off. You just now turned into a freaking fallen angel, what the hell do you expect people to do? not only can you be called a divine being - someone say godmode? - but you even called your blade something that is otherworldly! You can kill god, dont talk yourself out of this by saying "i'm not using it" that is like an assassin saying he wont use that dagger that is sticking out of your throat right now, and control a fifth element which is only open to you!

Oh, while i'm at it, let me continue ranting, i'm evilmode i can. How can you know Every. fucking. Hero. that. ever. lived. and. even learnt all fighting techniques from them?
Oh btw, keep that handblade out, you cant play sworfighter and suddenly go Assassin mode, Handblades are not soemthing swordfighters use. It's like giving an ogre a wand and tell him to shoot fireballs around!
For heavens sake, you have to start getting a freaking feeling for what is balanced, and not just add things that came into mind and sounded cool on your character.

GEEEZ.

[/rant]

[evil mode]

I excuse for the inconvience and aplogize for this ouburst of anger from my evil side, please do not take things too hard, they are surely exagerated and in a satyrical way show things that should be reconsidered.
this is not to be taken serious actually.

Last edited by Areos on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 am

Allow me to clarify that KALUOSHEN HAS NOT FUCKING CHANGED ONE FUCKING BIT, HE HAS A NEW BACK STORY AND A NEW STORY TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL, LIKE EVERY FUCKING ADVENTURE STORY. Also the whole god killing sword does not mean that Kaluoshen swings and a person dies. NO!! IT MEANS THAT IF HE CHOPS YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF OR STABS YOU IN THE HEART, YOU FUCKING DIE EVEN IF YOU ARE GOD. Also, allow me to say this, A FALLEN ANGEL MEANS THAT KALUOSHEN HAS LOST HIS POWERS, WINGS AND STATUS AND TURNED HUMAN!!!. Kaluoshen is like Dante, he is powerful and lives forever but that does not mean he cannot be defeated, he can die if you chop off his head. Also MYRIE HAS THE ABILITY TO BECOME FUCKING 4 CELESTIAL BEINGS!!! YET KALUOSHEN CANNOT BE A FORMER ANGEL THAT HAD LOST HIS POWERS. MYRIE WAS CONSIDERED GOOD AND IS CONSIDERED WHITE CLASS BY EVERYONE ELSE!!!. THE FIFTH ELEMENT IS NOT EXLUSIVE TO KALUOSHEN. TONS OF CHARACTERS USE A FORM OF THE FIFTH ELEMENT, KUROSAKI ICHIGO, TRACEY AND FUCKING ANYONE WHO USES PURE ENERGY USES A FORM OF THE FIFTH ELEMENT!!!. Allow me to speak about the sword. One, the Jewel requires a life or something similar to use its power, like Kaluoshens former powers of a human and lizardman, that means a blood sacrifice to use it, something that the noble Kaluoshen would never do. Two, the blade cannot be found or taken but earned, but Kaluoshen doesn't know that. Thirdly, the Sword is a realization of his powers and an upgrade, something that you have and other people have as well. Kaluoshen didn't explain this because he wasn't asked and he never knew some things. Now I have to explain this and ruin any big story surprise that make a good RP. Also, a fucking swordsman doesn't deny you ability to learn new things.

I had to redo this and possibly lost some things. I apologize for the language, but I had to make this from the heart. Now if you have any questions, put it on the thread. I won't be on chat from now on so don't look there and I won't reply to a pm.

Good day and Good bye, I am leaving, until further notice.

From the average RPer, Kalu

(P.S. Don't tell a person this and not expect them to take it too hard)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm

I was in a bad mood yesterday, and this realy was supposed to sound harsh, even though it surely did overdramatise the things. it actually wasn't supposed to make you down, if you insist i apoligize, though you should know that this whole thing wasnt realy meant the way it was said.

it actually just mentions some points that should be reconsidered or explained, such as:

- how come he suddenly has to be a former angel, it's like the idea sprouted out of nothingness.
- the sword literally sais it kills god, but the idea behind it should rather be 'able to harm etheral beings, things without body.
- the 5th element is Aether, it depends wether you count Mana itself to that, but if you dont it has the character of a power unique to the sword's possesor.

... i should stop using irony on the internet i believe. I realy am bad at it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 am

Name: Elena Strong (The Buster Sword)
Birth: Feb 14
Race: Weapon
Hobbies: Dueling, fighting,
Dislikes: Those who attack the innocent, evil witches
Personality: Much like her daughter, Elena is tomboyish and is outgoing about her opinions, she would beat the crap out of anyone except for Kaluoshen, if they were to see underneath her armor. However she is clumsy and not used to doing work, as Kaluoshen did most of it. She is loving and shares her husband's amazing loyalty.

Hair Style: Short
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Height:5'9
Weight: 130lbs
Outfit: A custom knights armor, fitted for mobile combat.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ability: Elena is an expert swordswoman and shows that very much in her style of fighting. With her husband's death, she has had to find new ways to harness her powers. She has durable skin, able to block swords with it, but will be cut if sufficient force is added. She has physical abilities comparable to Kaluoshen, however she is more agile, due to her gender, but not as strong, which is made up by her durable skin. She also doesn't have her husband's tactical genius and vast knowledge.

History: Kaluoshen's late wife who died many years ago, she was finally given a chance to get back with her long lost husband and has become his sword. She is an amazing swordswoman, exceeding the level of her daughter and considered a powerful longsword user. She remains by her husband's side or becomes his blade to increase their battle potential. She is of conditioned physical ability being a knight. Now with her husbands death, she is striving to continue where he left off. She searches for the Eden's Apple, hoping to finish his goal.

Weapon: She wields her husband's swords, Oryuu and Susanoo. She also wields a longsword that is actually an extension of her body.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Kaluoshen The Lizardman Empty Kali- The Dragon Maiden

Post by Holiday Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 am

Name: Kali
Age: Unknown (Seemingly 16-17) (One of the first angels, here since before the time of Adam and Eve)
Race: Dragon-Human Hybrid
Personality: She is noble, friendly, kind, and fun-loving. She loves battle but will not kill needlessly, she will not sacrifice a mission just to get a witch. Her loyalty can be matched by no other, if you are her friend, she would walk through hell with you. She has amazing curiosity and loves to learn new things. She loves to listen to music.

Height: 5"1
Weight: 92 lbs
Hip:76 cm
Breast:73 cm (B)
Waist:56 cm
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Blond
Hair style: Bun (Ponytail with bow in battle mode)
Outfit: A magical outfit that can change look when needed for battle or civilian clothing
Appearance: Kali is a young woman looking into her teens, extremely beautiful to the eye.

Battle Mode
Spoiler:
Civilian Clothing
Spoiler:

Ability: Kali has now become the perfect human-Dragon hybrid, she is able to use all of her lizardman powers. She is able to change her body parts into her lizardman body parts and grow draconic wings at her leisure. She has the combined physical attributes of all her forms, her strength, durability and senses are comparable to her lizardman form. Her speed and agility are further enhanced due to her decreased height and weight. She is a master of sword. She is able to crash down castle walls with her fists, able to catch bullets, survive death defying heights, she can even heal her own wounds.

Weapon: She has been given the blade of Eden's Apple, which allows her to use the powers of her previous swords as well as her lizardman powers. She can materialize the blade, with a fake hilt to allow it to be wielded, the sword doesn't remain on her person, rather it is summoned.

Spoiler:

History: Kaluoshen is the fallen angel Lucifer, who was cast out of heaven for Adam and Eve. He was made human and eventually fell in love with one of the first humans. He lived a good life until he met Lea. He now is free from his affliction and has recieved most of his powers back. He now must kill Lea and reclaim his lost sword, the Eden's Apple. He is in possession of the blade of Edens Apple, and it has returned much of his powers. A slight miscalculation from Lea, Kaluoshen has become a woman now named Kali.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum