Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

Post by Areos Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm

I call you back, rose! Pelleas comanded in his mind, and just that moment the figure of rose melted into blood and rushed towards the split in the path, the same time as Pelleas had reached it, he had been following the other three untill, here. He would decide wether to follow the captain or the others once he knew what the captain was doing.

the blood puddle resolified itself into rose's body again right before his eyes, he was surprised a little but didn't bother saying anything to the witch staring at him with blank eyes.
"What was the captain doing up to now." Pelleas asked right off, he felt like he should hurry. Like impending doom would fall upon him if he didnt.
"he followed the path, he was talking about saving a woman. He was putting dynamite in front of a door as his last action."
"..."
"..."

a short period of silence - Pelleas face went from dumbstruck to confused, and over to realisation that he should be running right now, he raced right after the other mercenaries before the boom would go off, once in reach of them - Rose was right behind him - he spoke.

"We should run faster, he tries to knock those beasts awake with dynamite!" he stated, still in disbelieve himself.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:21 pm

/STD

The captain detonated the explosives the door was blown of its hinges, he had to be quike. A Creature ran out in confusion only to be pierced through the heart by the captain. Stepping over the creature he entered the room, cage were set all along the edges. A cage full of green clothed men along with white lab coated men. Further down was a cage with a woman. Ignoring the pleads for help by the men he headed for the woman, "My dear i have returned for you"

"YOU how dare you appear before me" The woman's face weld up with tears and looked away.

"This is not the time for that" The captain grabbed the keys hanging from a hook on the other side of the room and opened her cage. He knew he had to hurry. Sounds of oncomming creatures he had to think quike. He released the other men and adressed them "If you want to survve you will need to fight" They nodded and armed them selfes with what ever they could find. Without letting the others see the captain withdrew to the back with the woman, as the creatured entered the room the massacre started the people got kileld mercilessly and in the confusion the captain escaped with the woman.

Hiding in a bush along the path back The three mercinaries saw how the a pack of the creatures entered the cave to find out what happened. "We should hurry back" Scarlet placed ehr hand on Pelleas's shoulder.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

"let's hope he's as strong as he's careless, this bang rallied more than I could hope to handle myself. alright, behind you two." he nodded at scarlet, taking a glimpse back to the entrance, which was flooding with creatures now.

For some reason he felt like something weighting him down, the air had gotten harder to breath in for him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:51 pm

/STD

The captain and the woman he rescued made their way through the cave using the darkness of the cave and walking behind the rocks. On the main path the creatures ran towards the prison.

The three mercenarys made there way to the gate when suddenly a scream of agony came from the middle of the camp. Three guys in green robes where tied to poles, as fire slowly rose towards them. They must have been the leaders of the expedition. "We don't have the time to rescue them lets go" Scarlet motioned towards Pelleas.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission: Retrievel of Scientist - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 pm

what? but the documents said... then it hit Pelleas, the documents had not said they are dead, ofcourse not - that was the reason rose had been making weird annotations.

"I dont care if we don't have time, you three go ahead if you want, I will save whoever I can save." With those words Pelleas ran right for the middle of the camp, impaling one of the beasts heads while passing through them right for the fire.

"I won't let you kill them!" he roared, as he unleashed a large amount of blood - luckily having given rose a form had given him some spare blood - and used it to extinguish the flames, the blood easily made the flames die down.
While the blood took care of the flames, Pelleas ran up the wooden pole and slashed open the ropes, since the others would by no means safer up there.

He let himself drop down and took the blood around them to give his spear a new form, that of a large cleaver - sharp big and strong, yet light enoug for pelleas to swing around. He doubted these beasts were capable of being intimidated and about to strike back or guard the others. Sadly he had no weapons for bluerobes, but maybe he could disarm one of the beasts for them.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 pm

/STD

Scarlet, Zing and Dana made there way to the gate. Scarlet took one look back before dissappearing behind the wooden blokade

"Thank you good sir" The green robe thanked areos while he fell to one knee the other two where heavely injured aswell. "We need to hurry they wn;t be gone long. As the green said that the creature were returning from the cave, Blood was covered over there weapons and body's "Ow no, o-o-o-our comrades" The geren's eyes filled with tears of regret and anger. The creatures split up some hurried to the gate others to the camp where the greens were. The captain could be seen slipping away just before the creatures got to the gate. "There is no hope the only way out is that gate."
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:47 pm

"if there is no way out, then I'll carve one ." Pelleas answered, even though he already was worn down, he would force rose to help him on this one. The moment he had spoken the comand in his mind, his body began to get tense, his temperature rose as the blood in his veins began to pump louder and get hotter by second.

He felt his mind getting distorted a little, but he dashed right forwards to truly make 'a path' for them to get through the gate. Charging at a band of monsters he dragged his large blood-made broadsword behind him, just to came to halt right in front of them and make a great sideways strike to crush all of them at once. He had no time to think, he had to slash all these beasts away, possibly they would focus on him and allow the others to use his onslaught to escape.

"maybe you're right rose, carving a way with blood is the only way at times." he whispered.

Spoiler:
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 pm

/STD

The creatures swarmed towards the center, 3 getting stricken down by the broadsword. Yet many followed, most seem to focus on the three greens rather then the threat Pelleas formed. Would this be the end? or just the start?

The three greens were worn down and wouldn;t be able to fight, the creatures were strong and with many. Should the three be abbonded? Or is there a light of hope in this dark situation?

Option 1. FIGHT!!!!!
Option 2. The manly thing to do; FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Option 3. Commit sepukku
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:30 pm

(almost took three, but chose 2 after all~ well, you'll see)

"but you know rose, unlike you i'd rather paint it in my blood alone." he continued. He didn't know wether the creatures understood them, but it wouldn't matter anyway. "We Flee!" He yelled to the other witchhunters and returned back towards them at high pace, his weapon returning to be a mere spear as the blood started to only engulf the spear.

He guarded the others, ready to jump into any attack while they would be fleeing.

[Option 2. The manly thing to do; FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~]
(for some reason the most unreasonable sounding is the most reasonable decision if you give the options, except the seppuku one)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm

/STD

The creatires sent in the persuit the greens weren;t as fast as Pelleas and tired yet seemed to be able to keep up. Suddenly a spear appeared from within the croud and pierced one of the greens legs. He fell to the ground as the others headed on without looking back. The creatures closed in fast, the choice had to be fast.

Option 1. Leave him behind and run with the other 2
Option 2. Go back for the injured green
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 am

The effect of his boiling blood were still intact, so it took him a moment to realize the green falling behind, but he rushed back in the last moment to make a large sideways slash with his spear and using the diversion to pick the green by his collar and drag him onto his shoulder.

He raced back to the other two right away - he was about at his limits, the ligaments in his legs were about to burst, his muscle began burning like they were actually on fire. He prayed to god that he would be able to do this - He wouldn't be able to drag this on forever.

"H-Hurry, there is a boat at the shore, if we get there we can get off this island." hopefully... he ended the sentence in his mind, which was getting hazier by second. He was used to his mind giving out as a soldier, right now all he needed to do was keep on running, so thinking wasn't much of an option only leaving his instincts right now.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm

/STD

The creatures started to suround them the greens not able to run fast enough and the act of rescueing the fallen had prevented the escape, all seemed lost as the creatures behind them closed in aswell. As the creatures at the gate rushed to kill the first of the greens, the creatures are twisted, blood sprayed over the green as a terrified look decorated his face. The bone of he creatures arm sticked out from his elbow, another sprayed blood as a blade pierced its back. The creature close to the back fell backwards as knifes decorated its face.

Three figures stood by the gate as Pelleas and the greens ran towards it "HURRY UP YA RUNT" Scarlet motioned for him to hurry "Couldn;t leave a little kid to do all the work now can we" She grinned as the opened up a path for them to escape.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 am

Pelleas eyes spread apart, he had thought he almost doomed all of the Witchhunters with saving just one more person, but in the end he wasn't alone on this. He grabbed onto the other two Witchhunters, while hurling the third onto his back to hold onto him as he went forwards to the gate.

"thanks, everyone..." he answered to them as he got close, heading directly for the exit. While he tried playing the hero, Zing, scarlet and Dana had made the proper 'big damn heroes' entry. Their appearance had boosted his morale enough to have some of his strength return - he would be able to carry the green's just far enough to safety so all of them could get to the boat in time.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:54 am

/STD

"QUIKE DANA" Dana lifted up a big rock and threw it up the volcano, Zing threw explosives and a rockslide closed the gates. "quike it won;t hold them back forever" Scarlet led them towards the salty seas. The moon danced on the water as the reached the shores, across from them stood the captain he was in the middle of untieing the ropes to sail away. "Ow i knew you guys would make it"He nervously laughed as he started to climb aboard. "Well come on we done have much time get aboard"

Option 1. Ask Captain "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED"
Option 2. Leave things be and head home
Option 3. Kick captain of boat and sail away
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Pelleas rushed onto the boat and put down the Witchhunters he was still carrying, he waited a moment, looking at the other three who were seemingly supposed to be left on this island to die as he was.

"Captain." he made short pause. "We will need to set sail right away, but..." he took out his lance in a non-threatening manner. "I would still like an explanation, not only about leaving us to die here, but about your treasure and everything. for short: what the hell just happened?"

(basicly nr 1)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 pm

/STD

The captian looked at Pelleas "Fine, i can;t hide it anymore but first lets get this ship floating" The mercenary's made prepared the ship and it sailed to the sea, softly swaying from side to side. As the sun started to rise and the first light grazed the ship.

"It is time i tell you my ......tale. The woamn on deck over there" He pointed to the woman he rescued "That is the love of me life, 1 year ago i came here on a cruise. Back then i had not become a pirate yet, i saw my dear and it was love at first sight. Yet things always turn bad, we landed on this island as the alluring red light coming from the volcano seemed like a tourist attraction. We stayed for a day camping on the shore, love bloomed as i and Lucy talked. That night every single one of the crew and passangers was killed except me and Lucy, as the slaughter happened i did something i regret to this day. I left her, i ran away like a coward. Using the lifeboat i got away from that island, leaving Lucy to die. I made it my goal to rescue her but i needed a crew, i didn't care what happened to them aslong as i rescued her. Yet can you blame me? i promised them treasure and it was there in that cave as much as they wanted. Fair trade no?" A pained grin was on his face as he told his story.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Pelleas seemed to let the story sink into him, peeking towards the woman as he spoke about here, only after he finished he placed his spear onto his back.

"I can't stand people who deliberately sacrifice others for their selfish wishes, but i can see why you did it. I by all means dislike your actions, but everybody on this ship who left their life on this cursed island knew what they had brought upon themselves. I won't play your judge,and since you can handle sacrificing people, your verdict would probably be not guilty for yourself. It wouldn't be mine though."

He turned away, walking up to the mast and leaning against it with his back, he felt the fatigue sink into him, he couldn't even bother talking with the other Witchhunters, but he could tell they we're alright currently. His body was aching hard.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

/STD

The rest of the voyage was calm and without troubles the ship entered the docks of Port Dace and the loot was unloaded, the captain gave his ship to the mercenaries as he gave the piracy up. The only reason he had started being a pirate was to rescue his love, "I know i cannot atone for what i have done but i thank you none the less" He took of his hat and made a bow towards Pelleas. Without saying anything else he left with Lucy, the mercenaries walked towards Pelleas "Well runt it seems this is goodbye, you sure you don want to become one of us?" Scarlet offered towards Pelleas "Would .......be.........fun" Dana smiled and Zing only made an understanding nod.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

"I realy would like to take you up on that kind of offer, but I have to bring my comrades back to a safe places. Besides, I cannot shun my duty which i have not yet fullfilled." he bowed before them.

"I hope all your voyages will be of luck, maybe we will see another again,but for today it will be farewell." he gave a weak smile, stepping down from the boat, waiting for the greens. Right now what he needed was not roses comments, but a nice bed to rest in. He still felt sore, but up to the next headquaters he would probably be fine.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 pm

/STD

"Then its goodbye" The three got the ship ready and gave a last sign of farewell before exiting with the loot.

-End of misison retunr to HQ for reward-
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3